Following are the some of the important terms used in the Navision Retails or LS- Retail used.
- SOD –> Start Of the Day :- SOD is the process to updating Prices and other master documents to your retail system . Normally its happened and every day Morning.
- EOD –> End Of the Day :- EOD is the process to updating the Total Sales transaction during the day.
- BO –> Back Office : – Back Office is the area were we can named Retail Store Located.
- POS –>Point Of Sale :- POS is the area were the Retail billings are occur. Each back office contains one or more POS terminals.
- DD/TS—>Data Director / Transaction Server:- DD/TS is used for the data flow between the BO and POS.
If you want share your ideas on Navision Retails please send a mail with your notes to the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org.