::Tax Structure In Navision::
- 1) Open the Structure Form(Financial Management –> Setup –> Structure –> Structure)
- 2) Press F3 to create a new Tax Structure.
- 3) Fill the Code Field as Tax Structure code that need to appear any of the Structure field of the forms like Purchase Order, Purchase Invoice, Sales Order, Sales Invoices etc.
- 4) Fill the Description Field as Tax Structure code description.
- 5) Fill the line part next, first enter the Type Field: Select whether the Tax/Charge being defined here is a Charge, Sales tax, Excise, VAT, Service Tax or Other Taxes.
- 6) Tax/Charge Group Field(Optional): Select the Tax/Charge group along with the Tax/Charge Code, as defined in the setup.
- 7) Tax/Charge Code Field(Optional): Select the Tax/Charge group along with the Tax/Charge Code, as defined in the setup.
- 8) Pls following field for a one line Tax Structures Include Base, Include Line Discount, Include Invoice discount, Header/ Line as line.