is that voucher deals with Bank to Bank, Bank to Cash or Cash to Bank like transactions.
These type of transactions handled in Navision by following methods.
For all contra entries go to FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT -> CASH MANAGEMENT -> CONTRA VOUCHER.
- Then select CONTRA VOU if it’s a cash to bank or bank to cash transaction or
- Select CONTRA DMD if it’s a bank to bank transaction.
Posting date: Enter the date of transaction
Doc No: Auto generated
Account type: Press F6 and select
- G/L account for CASH
- BANK ACCOUNT for BANK TO BANK transactions.
Account No: Press F6 and select
- CASH if it’s a cash transaction
- The name of bank if it’s a bank transaction
Amount: Enter the amt as
- +ve , if it’s a payment
- -ve , if it’s a receipt
For Cash to Bank give +ve amount in case of withdrawals and for Bank to Cash give –ve amount in case of Deposit.
Cash flow Code: Press F6 and select Contra entry.
At the bottom of the page select NARRATION-> VOUCHER NARRATION
Type the narration and then press Escape. It will be auto saved.Now to post the transaction go to the bottom of the page select POSTING->POST->YES.