About this Exam
This certification exam measures your ability to do the following:
- Understand and articulate how to set up and effectively use warehouse management systems in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0.
- Time requirements and questions
- 90 minutes to complete the exam
- 80 questions, with a passing rate of 70 percent
- Multiple choice and multiple answer questions
Individuals who want to obtain a certification on Microsoft Business Solutions – Navision (now Microsoft Dynamics NAV) 4.0 Warehouse Management should take this exam.
Additional skills recommended:
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 98, Windows 2000, or Windows XP
- Knowledge of the installation process
- Familiarity with general warehousing practices
Skills Being Measured
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below.
The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam.
Setting Up Warehouse Management Systems (21 percent)
Setting Up Warehouse Management
Receiving and Putting Away (22 percent)
- Creating Receipts
- Working with and Posting Receipts
- Working with and Registering Put-Aways
Internal Warehouse Processes (20 percent)
Working with Movements
Shipping and Picking (21 percent)
Item Tracking (16 percent)
Receiving Items with Item Tracking
Leave a Reply