How to use Developer Toolkit?
For comparing a simple database object you have to follow the following steps
- Open the Developer Tool Kit
- Go to File - Import option to open the Import Version Card
- Fill details of the Import Version Card
- Import txt file – to import the Object txt file make sure you have select proper file path in the Import Tab of the Import Version Card
- Press Import button to import the Object text to the Developer’s tool kit.
- One pop up window will come. Once the process over it will display how much it taken and how many objects imported